- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 red skin potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 link of chourico, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an oven safe dish, place the chicken and spread the potatoes, chourico and onion around chicken, filling the entire dish.
- Sprinkle evenly over the dish, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Drizzle olive oil over dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 ½ hours. Stir a few times while cooking.