- 3 lbs of chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red hot pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a blender or food processor, add the garlic, bay leaf, salt, black pepper, cayenne, crushed red hot pepper, paprika, olive oil and blend into a paste.
- Add chicken wings to a bowl and mix in paste mixture.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Remove the chicken wings from the refrigerator and arrange on a lightly oiled cookie sheet, scrap any excess paste mixture from bowl and add onto chicken wings.
- Place cookie sheet in broiler. Broil the chicken wings 20 minutes until nicely browned, turn the wings and broil another 15 minutes or till cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a plate and scrape pan drippings and drizzle over the wings.