- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground chouriço
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper (remove the seeds and inside white veins)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste mixed in ¼ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon crushed red hot pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Brown ground beef and drain to remove grease. You do not need to brown chouriço.
- Add beef and all other ingredients to Crock Pot, mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on your favorite roll.