- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup apple juice
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Mix apple juice, vinegar, maple syrup , Worcestershire sauce, rosemary and pepper in a bowl .
- Add pork chops and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Next day remove pork from the marinate, set pork aside.
- Add marinade to a pot and heat over medium high heat. Cook until the mixture takes a sauce consistency. Reserve.
- Grill pork chops over medium high heat on both sides.
- Served with the reduction of the marinade.